A Northampton Town season ticket is the most cost effective way of supporting the Cobblers at the PTS Academy Stadium.
Season ticket holders have priority over non season ticket holders for cup and away matches.
Proof of disability and birth certificates or passport ID is required for all applying for concessions, including under 7s.
Full season ticket terms and conditions:
• Season ticket holders seats will be held in reservation until 30th June 2018
• The age of applicants on 1st August 2018 will determine discount qualification for season tickets
• The club reserve the right to charge a fee for upgrading junior tickets
• In the event you forget or lose your ticket(s) you will be required to purchase a matchday ticket
• The club reserve the right to move your season ticket to another equivalent area for nominated matches, as directed by the police, for television requirements or for any other reason
• The club reserve the right to amend the date, time and venue of any publicised fixture for any reason without prior notification
• By applying for a season ticket you are indicating that you have read, understood, accept and agree to abide by the ground rules and regulations, copy available on request
• Concessions have a duty to inform the club if circumstances change, and upgrade remaining tickets
• In the event that a season ticket holder sustains a ban from the ground, no refund will be given
• Season ticket refunds are entirely at the discretion of the club and may be subject to a cancellation fee
• The club reserves the right to suspend and withdraw season tickets without refund that, in the club’s opinion, are not being used on a regular basis.
Loading, Please Wait...